Planning Applications

Objections should be made to: The Chief Planner, London Borough of Bromley, Civic Centre, Stockwell Close, Bromley, BR1 3UH. 

Details of applications relevant to Chislehurst may be found on the Bromley Council planning website:

You can use the site to view individual applications or decisions, or to view applications in parts of or all of Chislehurst for any period of time. You may need to register on the site in order to access the full range of options.

Please let us have copies of your letters via The Chislehurst Society, Box 82, Chislehurst, BR7 5TT, which will enable us to reflect properly your views.