The Society's Executive Committee
The Chislehurst Society is managed day to day by its Executive Committee. Members of the Society approve the membership of the Committee at the Annual General Meeting, and vote on the Officers.
Committee members must be paid-up members of the Society, and serve for terms of one year. There is no limit to the number of terms a Committee member may serve.
The current membership of the Executive Committee is as follows:
- Tony Allen - Chairman
- Joanna Friel - Vice-Chairman, Local Studies, Schools Forum
- Colin Martin - Hon. Treasurer
- Lizzy Howard - Hon. Secretary, Communications and Legal
- Tony McClarty - Membership Secretary, and litter
- Elizabeth Abels - Communities
- Christine Barrett - Police liaison
- Chris Wells - Environment
- Lesley Pullar - Grants
- Barry Redding - Planning
- Alison Stammers - Chair of the Chislehurst Town Team
You can contact any member of the Committee by email (click here), by phone (020 8467 0900), or by writing to us at:The Old Chapel, 3 Queens Passage, Chislehurst, Kent BR7 5AP